Thursday, July 21, 2005

Something new......

Its been an interesting week. Quite a few activities which I was asked to partake in - a seminar on equality and diversity ( and looks as if that will lead to a days paid training work), a local report on the activity of the Get Heard project, which I was part of a focus group for the gay and lesbian community perspective.

And the inaugural meeting of a new worship/reflection/study group which Steve, the Chaplain at Hope, has launched - a lot of enthusiasm there. I think there are so many people around who feel, for one reason or another, that Sunday church services don't meet their spiritual needs, and this sounds like a very exciting initiative. Anyway, I have volunteered to help put the next event together, and come September I think it will be held fortnightly.

No comments: