Monday, December 06, 2004

Return of the sore throat...

Which has re-emerged from I do not know where - but its annoying.

Full edit now done on chapters 1-6 which are now with my supervisor, Chapter 7 has been planned and will be written starting tomorrow. Fortunately, I have a lot of background information already drafted, and it will be more a case of adapting the main contours of the thesis to the theoretical material I have already, using some relevant examples from the data.

Not feeling very prolific at the moment. Inspiration, please?

1 comment:

Karin said...

I heard recently that they now think chocolate is better than cough mixture, as it has a soothing effect and certainly shouldn't have drowsy side effects. Try it on a sore throat - presumably the darker the better. :0) Hope you get better soon.